Guest Blogging Policy
Go you have a great topic on the following you want to share to our readers?
We have seven websites and our brands cover a variety of interest that might be of interest and a good fit for you and your company!
- Celebrity Fashion
- Parties and Occasions
- Tech and Gadgets
- Home Décor’
- Latest Trends
- Fairy Gardening Fairies
- Online Marketing Programs and Courses
- Book Publishing Courses
- Fiction Fairy Books
- Clothing, Home Décor, Paper Products
Let’s Get Started
If you are interested in writing a guest post for these brands, please send three topic ideas to me at [email protected] Please send me the topic ideas before writing the article so I can let you know whether the topic has been covered before or if it is a good fit for our readers. Also, let me know the brand you are wanting to write about. Note: please do not send an unsolicited article until a topic has been approved.
Please also send me a link to your website and or blog so I can review your style of writing.
Tips For Your Pitch
- Start your email with “Hey Lynn” so I know you have read this Guest Post Policy.
- Introduce yourself and tell me who you are, who you work for and your work experience with writing.
- Tell me why I should accept your guest blog post> Key what value will it bring to our readers?
- Give me three great topic ideas related to the brand you would like to be a guest writer.
- Let me know you have read the gust blog and are willing to comply with it.
- The article must be an original work, not published elsewhere, including your own website
- Articles should be saves in word.doc or embedded in the email.
- Guest posts must be written in English-I reserve the right to edit the article for spelling, grammar, and readability.
- Proofread your article closely. If your article contains a lot of typos, then the chances of publication are significantly reduced.
- A minimum of 750 words is required.
- Please use images in your article that you have created or gotten from an image site-no Google image.
- Include a link to the source of the image and give credit where appropriate if you are using images from other blogs or social media.
- Attach images files separately, do not embed them in the email.
- Affiliate links will not be accepted or follow me links.
- You may link your website or blog in your bio. If you include any links within the article, they must relate to the topic being discussed.
- Provide a bio. You may include a Gravatar and twitter ID if you have them.
- Please share your guest post from the brand chosen with your social media audience, emails, etc.…
- Please no plagiarism.
- Please add our brand logo to your website or blog stating you have been featured on one of our brands.
Benefits of Writing For OUR Brands
- We have a dynamite Social Media presence
- Brings readers to your website
- Share your exciting information and expertise with others
- My team will market you article vi Faceboo9, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and emails
- I will do a video review of your article and send you a copy of the video that you can place on your site, share in your social media, and emails.
What To Expect
- After you send me your topics to me, I will let you know which one will be a good fit for the brand you have chosen to write for.
- After you send me the article, I will review it and let you know if any changes will need to be made, and let you know if I will publish it.
- After I have agreed to publish your article, the fee is $100.00 and you will come to this page to pay.
- The fee covers my team marketing you in our (SML) Social Media Loop.
- I will get your article published within one week of payment.
Guest Article Payment
I am looking forward to a mutual promotion with you and the key is exposure for both!
Please send your requests to me at [email protected]
Excited to hear from you,